Important Notice: COVID-19 Update
We would like to share with you the measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our patients: (Latest Update April 25, 2023):
- Our elevators are now unlocked, and patients no longer have to be brought up by the staff. Elevators are open 8am to 5pm. Monday to Friday.
- Upon arrival, patients are required to sanitize their hands and put on a face mask. Masks can be provided, but patients are encouraged to wear their own mask prior to their arrival.
- Please arrive +/- 5 minutes of your secheduled appointment time as there is limited seating available.
- Our equipment and high-touch surfaces are cleaned with medical grade sanitizers after each patient
- Commercial grade HEPA filters are installed in the treatment area
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at reception and exam rooms
- Treatment times will be spaced out to allow maximum physical distancing at all times in the clinic
We are maintaining the high-quality patient care and excellent results as always. It is worth noting that:
- SmartSurfACE is a scalpel-free, touch-free, incision-free procedure
- Only topical anesthetic eye drops are used
- Treatment time for each eye is 40 seconds (on average)